Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lots of New Stuff!

I've got a lot of fabulous updates!

First, my good pal Bryan Moss gave a lecture to a youth arts group about comics not too long ago. And, look who's comic he used to demonstrate!


In other news, check out my shop for some new designs. I've got some really adorable pendants right now. My favorite being this one:


Click on the pictures for a link!


These two lovebirds are so adorable! What else can I say? This listing includes the lovebirds pendant, an 18 inch silver plated chain, AND a super special mini pendant.
The image and words are a sparkley silver paint on black polymer clay. The diameter of the lovebirds pendant is 1.25 inches, and it is a solid .25 an inch thick!
And the length of the mini pendant is slightly less than 1.25 long. I coat each necklace with two layers of lustrous gloss, so they're shiny and delicious looking. But I do advise against getting them wet. Enjoy!



No comments: