Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Decisions.. Decisions...

I just logged into my Paypal for the first time in a few days, and realized I have significantly more money that I thought. Which is good, because I thought it was empty.
Anyway... That means I can finally buy stuff!

Ok. So NUMBER ONE on my wish list is:


Its a Sloth with Cheetos Oil Painting by WelcomeToTheDoghouse.
This is pretty much the most incredible thing I've ever seen. A sloth. With Cheetos. Look at his Cheeto lips.I want it for my bedroom. Unfortunately, if I want this guy, I'm going to have to save up just a lil bit more, and skip out on the shopping tonight.

Sloths, they are awesome. Everyone should have one..and Cheetos are essential too!
Title: 99 Cents never felt so good (the perfect unity) Size: 10" x 10" This is a one of a kind original Oil painting by me, Alexis Trice! Comes with hanger on the back, all you need is a wall that is in need of an amazing piece of art! This is a great gift for art collectors and animal lovers alike! I also paint custom dog portraits, and could do one for you! To view more of my work visit WelcomeToTheDoghouse.net.


NUMBER TWO is definitely:

One of starrydesigns' lovely Birds Nest Ring (swarovski glass pearl and amazonite). They're so pretty, and I know I would wear it all the time. I'm just nervous about buying rings online. She does post a great link to a ring sizing chart though. So I'm still considering it. Aren't they glamorous?!

This ring has been featured on various websites, including WickedlyChic, Rare Bird Finds, and others. It was also the number 1 item on Etsy's Top 100, when the feature was still around. You will receive a beautiful sterling silver bird's nest ring with Swarovski crystal pearls (glass) or Amazonite as the eggs. The nest is held down securely at the four sides. The whole ring is carefully wrapped by me.

And last, but not least NUMBER THREE:
Mmmm Pumpkin Spice Soap by MorganStreet. I've heard lots and lots of good reviews of this stuff. Apparently, its delicious! And since I'm a pumpkin spice enthusiast, I'm apt to believe any good reviews of pumpkin spice products. Not to mention, its limited edition. Maybe I'll have to stock up?!

Morgan Street soaps are handmade from scratch using the cold process method. They contain all their naturally occurring glycerin. Glycerin is so important because it is a humectant, it draws moisture from the air and brings it to your skin where it is much needed – can you say bye-bye dry skin?
PUMPKIN SPICE: Delectable notes of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, cardamom, and pimento leaf brought together with rich vanilla and sweet caramel for a mouthwatering fragrance. I sprinkled in some pumpkin spice seasoning for an even better scent.
Did you know that fragrance researchers claim that the scent of pumpkin pie filling will turn men into helpless love slaves, content to sit immobile for hours while you use their arms as a yarn-winder?
Made with: olive oil, distilled water, soybean oil, canola oil, coconut oil, sodium hydroxide, palm oil, palm kernal oil, shea butter, mango butter, sweet almond oil, kaolin clay, fragrance oil, tussah silk, pumpkin spices, color.
Net Weight: 4 oz or more
Listing is for 1 bar.

So those are my currently three favorites on Etsy. Have a yummy Etsy pick that you want to share? I'm open to other suggestions!

1 comment:

-RM said...

Thanks for introducing me to Etsy, I've never seen this...man do I feel disconnected from what the web has to offer! I love the cheetos lips! too detailed! Totally awesome! If I were a girl, I'd totally buy those rings, but not the pumpkin soap...something about smelling like fruit freaks me out. I'm totally weird like that. Although, I love it when girls smell like fruit or food..sexy and delicious!