Saturday, October 6, 2007

Halloween Glamour

Halloween has changed so much since I was younger.
It used to be all about cheesy, ugly decorations and tacky felt pumpkin pins.
These days you can walk into Target and find super cute skull, pumpkin, and ghost motifs on just about anything. I love it.

And these are my contributions to the "Make Halloween a Cute Holiday" effort.



These teeny skull earrings have an eerily bone-like appearance, but luckily for you- they're just polymer clay. I sculpted these by hand, which has given them a bit of their own character. These skulls also have a shiny gloss coating.



Aren't these just the most charming pumpkins you've ever seen? These cuties have little shy eyelashes and a coy smile. These earrings are nickel free (hypo allergenic), and are made out of polymer clay. I coated them with a layer of gloss to keep them shiny and protected. Enjoy! :)

Aww look at these frightened little guys. Made out of polymer clay, with a sweet lil face painted on. I coated these with gloss, so they've very shiny. The metal for the ear wires are nickel free. Enjoy for Halloween!




Petite-polymer-clay-candy-corn-earrings. Made by yours truly. They're about a half inch long. And super adorable.

Candy Corn Cutie Necklace

Aww! This sweet little candy corn pendant has a lil winking face.
She's about an inch long, and made out of polymer clay. A nice stretchy black cord comes to hang her on.

2 comments:

-RM said...

I am now totally confused...I hate candy corn, but I love your candy corn jewelry. Very creative and kick ass work on all your jewelry!

Lucky Color: Yellow said...

Thank you dear.
I, myself, have the same sentiment. It causes a lot of inner conflict.