Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hearted: Knitted Kitties

These knitted kitties are absolutely adorable! And super soft too! I know this, because The Crafty Beaver, Adrienne, was my table neighbor at a craft show. Despite having just one Etsy sale to her name, she's a very successful seller offline. Her knitted kittens and kitty hats were a huge hit at our show. The yarn that she uses is washable, and also won't shrink. Isn't that great?
Anyways, go take a look at her kitties, and perhaps even adopt one. (Also available at Wholly Craft in Clintonville)

Description:
These hand-crafted little kittens capture the spotlight of any craft show. Each one is specially made to be soft, unique, and loved! Their dimensions are about 4 inches long, 3 inches tall and they are stuffed with polyfill. Their ribbon collars have bells (to be removed if given to young children).

All kittens are custom-made, and can be tailored to whichever color you'd like. Please contact me for additional pictures or to see which colors are available.

Order more than one item from the store and I will combine shipping costs.

These little fuzzy guys are much in demand for the holidays and birthdays- contact me about adopting your cute kitty today!

1 comment:

tigergirl said...

ha ha ha - now that I've got the low-down, I'm quitting my job! Thanks!!