Monday, October 8, 2007

Strangethingsmoss.com

(click the photos to see the original listings!!)


This is an original piece by StrangeThingsMoss, one of my favorite artists.. ever.


This is a one of a kind painting of the Joker (hopefully that's obvious..!)

This painting is on a 2ply bristol board. I use mixed mediums to produce this painting ranging from oil to color pencil. A little about myself, I have been working towards crafting my art ability through comics since the age of twelve. This art is 11"-17".

Aside from putting his spin on other people's comics, Moss also creates his own (Which aren't currently for sale on his site). Sometimes taking on the roles of writer, artist, editor, and layout lacky to be sure that his the final product is his vision, through and through. When he isn't slaving away making t-shirts for his fans, he somehow finds the time to take commissions for artwork. You can find his work on the album Mr. Nogatco by Kool Kieth.


This is one of the many t-shirt designs created by the artist himself. I've seen the finished product, and they're of quite impressive quality! Isn't she adorable?

This is one of the gorgeous prints he offers. Its of Lilith, the first vampire. All prints are a nice 11"x 17". Not any of that sissy 8" x 10" stuff that you get for the same price elsewhere.





1 comment:

-RM said...

Some great stuff...thanks for the introduction! If I wasn't saving money for my european hiatus, I would totally buy some! I love the cool designs, and I love how this gets me into getting a better idea of what art I want to start getting when I get back! Danke!