Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Something Old, Something New

Something Old: Strawberry Yum Yum Earrings, June 9th

I started my shop on Etsy back in June, and one of the first items I listed was a pair of Strawberry Yum Yum Earrings that I made. They are definitely the one listing I have that makes me wonder, "Why hasn't anyone bought these yet?" I understand that the pictures are a little crude, but they're such cute earrings! I'm very happy with my sales right now, but it saddens my heart that no one wants my yum yums.


Something New: Strawberry Yum Yum Ring, October 3rd

I got these "fancy" ring blanks from a seller on etsy. They work GREAT with polymer clay, because I was able to smoosh the clay into the laced metal on the pad. The only way that the clay could ever come off is if someone went all Hulk on it.
But anyways, with my new venture into making rings, I decided to revive the yums! I made this adorable Strawberry Yum Yum Ring ring this afternoon. And I posted a link to my earrings inside of this listing.

Hope this helps them find a good home. <3

No comments: